Guidelines for Concession Workers
Let us begin by saying, “THANK YOU!” Concessions are a success because of your willingness to help!!
1. Each week of varsity home games, an email will be sent out verifying the names of those who are signed up for concessions. Only those listed in the email are the ones on the list to be admitted into the game as a concessions worker. No additional people will be allowed in as a concessions worker.
2. Please arrive at the Home Gate to be checked off and admitted into the stadium as a concessions worker by no later than 6:15. (For those working JV and B-Team games, this time will be 5:30 for most games. The exact time will be clarified when you are contacted to work for JV/B-Team games.) You will be issued your badge at this time.
3. We will meet briefly inside the concession stand at 6:30 to review placements of workers and to answer quick questions if needed.
4. Please be aware that absolutely no children are allowed inside the concession stand. This includes band students. This is for safety reasons as the space is tight and hot food items are being brought inside, etc. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
5. Near the end of fourth quarter we will begin to close windows except for one or two. (Please wait for the concessions chair to make this call.) At this time we can begin to clean up.
Clean up includes (just jump in and take a duty):
• Wash dishes
• Make sure warmers are “food free”
• Wipe down counters and tops of drink coolers
• Put supplies away in designated tubs/cabinets
• Sweep floors
• Bag Trash
6. Once we have cleaned up, you need to make sure you have returned your badge to the person designated to collect them. This person will be named at the 6:30 “briefing” After you have turned in your badge you are done for the night.
Please note that the sign-up sheets from band registration are being used, and efforts are being made to call all people who indicated on the sheet they could help with concessions. We have an awesome list and again thank you for that! However, you may be called to help even if you did not sign up if there is a need.
If you have a question or concern regarding concessions, feel free to email Misty Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.